« This hotel has an enviable location near St-Germain-des-Près designer boutiques. » Time Out
The Hotel des Saints Pères**** is located in the street of the same name, very close to Le Bon Marché luxury department store, the Saint-Germain-des-Prés Church, the mythical Café de Flore and many créateurs shops. Louis XIV’s architect’s Daniel Gittard built the beautiful classical front in 1658. It was the beginning of a rich history for the hotel that has always accommodated famous artistic figures including the painter Francis Bacon.
What are the reasons of this success? Just enter the hotel and you will understand it: despite the bustle of the street, the quiet atmosphere conferred by the enlightened and green patio will surprise you.
Most of the 38 rooms of the hotel overlook the patio. Each of them is uniquely decorated with a portrait that creates its personality. In the room #104, the “Little girl with a bird” confers a soft atmosphere while “Aunt Odile” watches over room #303. They are fitted with a flat screen satellite television, free Wi-Fi access, mini-bar, telephone and air conditioning. Kettles with drinks are available upon request.
- How to present the hotel des Saints Pères without mentioning the room #100? The ceiling is decorated with a more than 300-year-old fresco, painted by the Ecole de Versailles. It represents “the Virtue” and “the Goodwill” under a cherub’s protective look. You will feel very unique under this beautiful curiosity rediscovered during the hotel refurbishment.-
- Continental breakfast served in the breakfast room or in your room (15€)
- Room service offered from 6pm to 2am
- Laundry service
- Parking nearby
- Complimentary national and international newspapers
- Baby sitting service upon request
- Free Internet corner
- Airport transfert (extra cost – reservation required)
- English, Spanish and Italian spoken
- Check in starts at 1pm. Check out by 12pm.
The frontdesk will be happy to assist you with any question related to your stay in Paris to make sure it is an unforgettable experience.